1. Must be a student from any Recognised University in India.
2. Must have a sound knowledge of Law.
3. Must know the Citation Style of APA, OSCOLA, BLUEBOOK and ILI.
1. Check text to ensure it is well written and logically structured.
2. Correct grammar and spelling in the texts.
3. Ensure the text is in line with the Indian Journal of Law, Polity, and Administration journal house style.
4. Look out for potential legal problems of the research articles and discuss them with the editors.
5. Check the illustrations and captions whether they are correct or not.
6. Check the Indexing of the Papers.
1. Certificate of appreciation.
2. Assured publication in the next issue of our Journal subject to peer review and approval of Editorial Board.