Undertaking for Copyright Violations and Copyright Transfer Agreement
The article submitted by me/us is my/our original work. I hereby give consent and hence, assign the copyright of the above work to the Editorial Team of Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration for publication in its journals and in all forms of media. I/We am/are the owner(s) of the manuscript, thereof and of all rights, title and interest therein.
I hereby affirm and submit that:-
1. The submitted manuscript is an original work and has not been previously published and has not been considered elsewhere for publication in any other publication. The manuscript submitted has also not been submitted elsewhere for publication. More so, the submitted manuscript do not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party right.
2. By clicking “I Agree” in the “Copyright Transfer Agreement” in this Submission Form of this journal, is considered equivalent to its corresponding original form in all respects, including legal matters.
3. I confirm that the contribution is original. All acknowledgements/references, wherever applicable, have been acknowledged to the sources and for such excerpts from copyrighted works as included in the contribution the proper permission is obtained from the copyright holder and author thereof where applicable. The Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration, is in no way responsible for any libellous material written by the author, if any and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, proprietary right or any other legal /professional rights of others.
4. In case, I fulfill the peer review criteria or publication procedure, my manuscript shall be uploaded in the present journal website and would be easily made available on the internet.
5. The grant of rights to the Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration does not infringe any clause of this agreement.